Saturday 5 March 2011

Giraffe - Role model



I love Giraffes. I think, Dream and wonder about them. Their movements and physical interactions with each other. If i died and ended up like one i would be a very jolly giraffe and i would have a giraffe family and be the best giraffe of the world

Here is a wee poem i wrote:
Oh if i was a giraffe
i would have such a laugh
because i am soo tall
i would have a ball of a time
i know this doesnt rhyme but at
the end of the day this blog is mine.

Thanks for your time my followers.

12 comments:

  1. This is very interesting please tell me more in a future blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very interesting, please tell me more in a future blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://i.imgur.com/c4qbE.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  4. the flaming lips got a pretty good song about a giraffe

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sure you want to have a black tongue man??

    ReplyDelete
  6. well its worth being tall and have a great texture skin pack!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dude Giraffes are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. XD I think you'll like this video; very much related.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMN4pxKPPnc

    ReplyDelete